Saturday, August 2, 2008

Every Picture Tells A Story

I have been collecting images as long as I can remember. Not a minute is of my life is wasted. If I am caught with any small space in time I always have a sketch pad or vintage book on hand. (You never know when the inner workings of your creativity will offer up it's next masterpiece!) My fascination with bits of text, maps and pretty little pictures is what drives my designs. Etsy has made it possible for me to be able to follow my passions and make my dream of being a jewelry designer a reality.

In December 2007 I opened my first jewelry store on Etsy The Jewelry Tree Late April 2008 I opened my second jewelry store on Etsy It's All About The Print I find that when I vacillate between my two creative universes I create my best designs. Do I have a small mild case of ADD? I have often wondered. It's not that I can not pay attention to something, it's that I can not stop paying attention to everything. I think that is why I carry
little writing books, magazines and books wherever I go. It helps me capture my thoughts and lets me freely go on to the next as it comes.
I would not change it for the world!

No comments: